Dr. Sushma Appaiah,
Nutrition counselor, CEO and Founder of Giggles of Livez (Golz),Mysore
Presently, as Nutrition counselor providing diet and Nutrition solutions for diabetes, gestational diabetes, thyroid issues, weight management, PCOS problems, nutrition for children,ADHD & autism,epilepsy. More than 13 years of experience in personalized nutrition counseling for corporate and individuals.
Founded Nutrition counseling firm Giggles of Livez (Golz).Mysore in (2015).
Having two counseling centre at Bogadi Main Road and Roopanagar, Mysore.
Did Ph.D. (Food Science & Technology) from Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI), Mysore, Karnataka, India.
M. Sc. (Food & Nutrition) Second Rank, from University of Mysore, Mysore, Karnataka, India.
- DST Women Scientist from Department of Science and Technology (DST), Government of India, New Delhi.
- Awarded with two post doctoral National projects.
- Won awards for best research presentations in conferences.
- Recognized for Innovative food formulations by IKMC, India.
- Won Second prize in development of Innovative foods at the International Conference of Food Scientist & Technologist.
- All India coordinator for B.SC, Food Technology, EMMRC, Mysore and Srinagar, Ministry of Human Resource Development, New Delhi.
- Developed three year nutrition curriculum for B.voc Healthcare technology and Community healthcare Program.
- Developed Nutrition modules for specific health requirements under training the trainer program.
- Invited speaker for more than 20 national and International conferences.
- Guided 12 students for M Sc Dissertation and 2 students for M. Phil.